How to stop the death of the American farmer

With his family in tow, Bill Rood’s family had been looking for a way to get back to farm life.

After years of working on his own, he and his wife were finally able to finally get a loan.

But, the Roods were forced to sell the farm in order to pay for the loan.

They were told they’d be able to continue farming if they made $300,000 in the first year, but the bank said they couldn’t make that and would only get $300 a month in interest.

Rood, an experienced farmer who had just finished his second season with the farm, couldn’t see how they’d make that much money in two years.

So he took a job selling produce to local supermarkets.

The Rood family eventually found another way to make it work: They began working as farmers.

The family eventually purchased an 85,000-square-foot plot of land in the nearby town of Horsham, Pennsylvania, to start a small operation.

The next year, they started raising chickens and raising pigs.

By this time, the farm had grown to more than 400 acres and Rood began making money by selling products at farmer’s markets.

He was able to pay his bills by selling farm produce on the side.

In 2006, he bought a plot of farmland that had been given to him by a family in the state of Ohio, and he moved it into the Rodds’ back yard.

The farm was a haven for people who wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of farming and moved away from urban life.

For many, it was an ideal setting to relax, to take a break from all the hustles and bustles.

The community had been growing in the years since, but it was still very rural and small, and there were still plenty of things to do on the farm.

The area had a nice atmosphere and lots of people to meet, and it was easy to get lost in the woods.

That’s why, by 2007, Rood had built up a huge network of friends and neighbors who helped him grow his business.

The group also brought along a couple of the people he’d worked with as a child, who he met while on his farm and who helped teach him some of the things he wanted to know.

He still had lots of good friends, but his family was also able to grow the business.

He hired people from the nearby community to help him with the business and the business grew quickly.

A few years later, Rodd’s wife, Barbara, and their two young children were invited to move to Pennsylvania for the summer.

They had been thinking about moving out of the state for a while, but they knew it was the right time for them to go, especially after they were able to raise two young daughters.

They wanted to move back to their home state of Texas, and they were excited about the opportunities that lay ahead.

But as they were walking down the highway toward the city of Houston, Rouss family was hit by a tractor-trailer accident.

The driver of the tractor-tram struck the family, killing Bill Rous.

They immediately started searching for answers, and the family’s first thought was that they’d probably not be able find the people who’d been killed.

“That’s the kind of person that you would want your kids to be,” Rood told Ars.

They found a lot of people who were willing to help.

When they were driving out to Houston to start searching for missing people, they were told to wait until the next day to make their way there.

The search started to pick up after two days, and then, around 3 a.m. on July 28, 2009, they found the body of a man named Richard D. Mays.

A month after the accident, Mays had been killed in a crash that left a young woman dead and another woman in critical condition.

The body of Mays was found in a ravine about a half-mile from the intersection of Houston and Lake Houston.

There were signs that Mays may have been killed sometime between June 28 and July 6, but no one has ever been able to identify Mays, who was about 30 years old.

That led to a flurry of activity around the state.

Authorities had to issue a search warrant to find the body.

People from all over the state started coming out to look for Mays’ remains, and authorities had to take them to the Harris County Medical Examiner’s office in order for it to be ruled an accident.

After several days of searching, the body was discovered, and Mays died from his injuries.

The Harris County District Attorney’s Office announced that Mains death was a homicide.

However, no one had been charged in the case, and no suspects had been identified.

Mains family had begun searching for a suspect and eventually found one on the morning of July 30, 2009.

The suspect, James J. Smith, was a convicted felon who